- Student Activities
- Parent Center
- Support SFA
How to Apply
APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR NEW FAMILIES: 2017-2018
Please read the following information carefully. In order for your application to be considered, you must complete and submit to St. Francis of Assisi School Office the following:
• Child’s Birth Certificate - copy
• Pastor’s Authorization Form (If Catholic)
Baptismal Certificate for your child – copy (If Catholic)
• Immunization Record – copy
• Proof of parent/guardian’s citizenship (Birth certificate, passport or citizenship card)
• Copy of recent report card (if applying for Gr. 1- 7)
1. The Catholic school system regulations require that Birth and Baptismal Certificates be presented when the child is registered. Please attach a photocopy of your child’s birth and baptismal certificates along with your application form. Children registering for Kindergarten must have been born in the year 2011 (January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012). Please note that until proof of age is established, enrollment for your child will not be considered complete.
2. If your family is Catholic, we require you submit the Pastor’s authorization form in which indicates that you are an active Catholic and you and your family attend mass regularly. Priority will be given to Catholic families.
3. Our government regulation requires that a copy of Immunization Records of every child, be given to the school for records. Children’s vaccines should be up to date.
4. New Students entering Grades 1 – 7 must present a copy of your child’s most recent report card from their previous school.
5. Legal Residency of Parent – This government form is required to verify the parents or legal guardian lawful admission to Canada and residency in British Columbia. This form is given to you IF your child is accepted into the school.
**NOTE** Admittance of your child should not be considered confirmed until you have been interviewed and accepted by the principal. A letter confirming your acceptance will be emailed to you.
For more information, please contact our office.
|2017-18 SFA Application Info (Oct 2016) (1).pdf||429.7 KB|