- Student Activities
- Parent Center
- Support SFA
Parish Education Committee
St. Francis of Assisi School operates as a part of St. Francis of Assisi Parish. The policy and procedures of the school are determined by the Catholic Independent Schools of Vancouver Archdiocese (CISVA) which is the governing body for Catholic Schools in the Archdiocese and sets policies such as tuition fee ranges and priorities for admittance into the school.
The Parish Education Committee (PEC) is composed of seven members (5 elected by the parish and 2 appointed by the pastor). The PEC assists the Pastor in ensuring that educational policies are followed. It also handles issues related to the physical structure of the school, and the business and finances pertaining to it.
The PEC Members for the 2015-2016 School Year are as follows:
- Chairperson: Ms. Nilda Borrino
- Vice Chair/Secretary: Mrs. Glenna Pollon
- Participation Coordinator: Mr. Angelo Faganello
- Special Events Coordinator: Ms. Monica Martins
- Maintenance Coordinator: Mr. Patrick Foster
- Treasurer: Mrs. Laurinla Tran
- Marketing Coordinator: Ms. Tina Cicchetti
- Members at large: Elizabeth Casaclang, Jane Arthurs-Ambardar